Monday, February 16, 2009

10001 Dusty Winds Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89117

When Jackie & I started living together I had a 2 bedroom, 2 bath 1072 Sq.Ft condo. We were both selling real estate when we met and when we got together we became a team. I would be on the phone setting listing appointments and Jackie would handle the appointments and also take out buyers. She was great at it and still is for that matter.
After a few months in the condo she told me about 3 houses that she had become aware of and so she asked me to look at them with her. She said the properties were close by and would not take long to see. So we got in the car and went to check them out. The first property was OK, but no big deal. The house in the picture had a nice appeal about it and when we went in to see the interior it looked really good. Little did I know that I was being sold by my partner & buyer's agent. We moved into this house on August 15, 1999. On August 15, 2002 we would be married at the Little Chapel of the West located on the Las Vegas Strip.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: