Sunday, June 29, 2008

Let me tell you my story...


Welcome to my place. As you can probably tell...nobody enters without my approval. If I think that you've got what it takes, you're in. Otherwise, you're out of luck...unless I change my mind. We'll see.
Anyway, for those of you within my good graces, I will let you in on my life history. You'll be able to get to know me & my family, and good buds. It wasn't always easy mind you, yet it's been worth it if you know what I mean.
This was my second residence. My first was on Hunter Ave. in Normandy. Missouri that is, not France although my Mom's Dad was from Alsace Lorraine. (sometimes France & sometimes Germany...that's a whole other story tho.) Anyway, we split from Hunter Ave. before I could walk so I don't remember it too well although I was told by a reliable source (my Mom) that we had two german shepards when we lived on Hunter.
Clayton was a great place to grow up & live. We lived there from sometime in 1950 to 1959. These were some wonderful years as I recall. The whole entire family was at home...Mary, JoAnn, & Jack. They were all older than me and even tho they had been around longer, I still had to show them the ropes much of the time. Sure they were bigger & faster than I was, but what do you expect? I had to think fast on my feet from day one.
It was not easy being the youngest & I couldn't get away with a lot since my sisters & brother had already tested my parents. All in all, I got bounced a couple of times, but I learned to get back up and dust off myself.
Again, welcome. This is a good place to begin.

No comments: