Saturday, June 27, 2009

Hula Hooping


My wife, Jackie gave this hula hoop to me on Father's Day as a gift. I suppose having two cocker spanials qualifies me as a dad. Sure, I can handle that!

When Jackie gave the hula hoop to me I thanked her and told her that I have been waiting 50 yrs. for this gift since about 1958 was the last time that I had used a hula hoop. The truth is...I used to love the hula hoop back then and played with it all the time.

Anyway, we sit out on our backyard patio each morning & evening and on this particular evening I photographed Jackie as she was really getting into it. One evening I started counting the revolutions she would make with the hoop. She went to 500. On this occasion I counted to 1000.
Each day is truly an experience with Jackie and I never know what she will do next!

1 comment:

Philo said...

I love this photo Bob. It's set perfectly and Jackie just looks fantastic and like she's been hooping on the patio for years. I'm going to post this as Photo of the Day on hooping.org - it's really wonderful!